Tools for the Future
ONLINE REGISTRATION for the 2006 Conference will CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT on
SATURDAY, AUGUST 12, 2006.
You will be able to register at the Conference on-site.
NSLA's Continuing Education LSTA Grant Travel to Training available for mileage and airfare assistance - Applications due August 1, 2006
Membership in NLA is not required. However, members do get discounted rates.
- Graduate Credit Available for NLA Conference Attendance Download the Registration Form
- "Exhibits Only" passes will be available for $5.00! They will be for sale at the conference only. No advance purchases.
- 2006 Conference Registration - Updated May 31, 2006
- Travel by Taxicab
- Hailing a Cab at the Airport
- Taxi Companies Around the City
- Travel by Bus
- Rental Cars
- Rental Agencies
Pre-Conference is August 15th and 16th. Please use the Conference Registration Form above to register for Pre-Conference. Continuing Education Credits (CTE) will be available for both pre-conference and conference programs:
STAYING CONNECTED…Nevada Library Association Pre-Conference August 2006
Preconference Program in PDF (Updated 6/28/06)
- Complete Program in PDF (Updated 6/28/06)
- Conference Reimbursement Forms Word | PDF
- W-9 Form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification)
Special Events at the Conference
Exhibitor Information - EXHIBIT SPACE IS NOW SOLD OUT! 6/29/06
- 2006 Participating Exhibitors
- Exhibitor's Kit - Service Manual Proof Routing
- Exhibitor's Letter of Invitation
- Exhibitor's Application
- Exhibits Map
Help Support NLA Conference and to purchase advertising space in conference publications.
- Hotel Rooms at Texas Station - 50 Rooms have been “set aside” and can be booked until July 16, 2006. After this date the rooms are on a space available basis and will be charged prevailing hotel rates. Please call the Reservation Office at 1-800-654-8888 and specify Nevada Library Conference 2006 in order to receive the group room rate. Credit card or a deposit in the amount of one (1) night’s room and tax charge is to be received no later than (14) fourteen days from the date the room reservation was made otherwise reservation is subject to cancellation. All guestroom, tax, gratuities, hotel service fees, and incidental charges will be the responsibility of the guest. - More Info About Rooms at Texas Station
- Meeting Room Floor Plan
- Directions from McCarran Airport to the Texas Station
Please contact a member of the Conference Committee.